We will always be a fan of different hair colours, and Most find black to be the world’s most elegant colour. A hard to avoid dye, black dye for hair is a good choice and matches a variety of skin and hairstyles. Whether permanent or semi-permanent, black hair requires regular maintenance, careful treatment after dyeing, and proper root management.
Black hair dye considered to be one of the boldest hair colors, also the ultimate signature style of women. No matter what the skin color, black looks amazing on everyone with its subtle hints of cool tones.
Recommended Reading : 5 Homemade Body Scrubs for Glowing Skin
How Do We Categorize black dye for hair?
In earlier times the look of women’s youth and feminine nature was to keep hair as black as night. Whereas nowadays, coloring hair with trendy and non-conventional colors has turned into a brand new look. However, We cab Categorize Hair Dyeing into two, 1. Natural Hair Dye & 2. Regular Hair Dye.
1. Natural Hair Dye
With Natural Hair Dyes, How to Color Your Hair at Home. With ingredients, you might already have at home. When you are looking for Natural ways to color your hair consider the following natural hair dyes.
1. Amla & Water
To dye your hair with Amla & Water:
- Take 100 grams of dried amla and put them in a deep pan.
- Put on high flame till it gets heated. reduce the flame and put in the dry amla pieces.
- Roast the amla in low flame until they turn black in colour.
- Pour a glass of water and increase the flame.
- Boil for 7 to 8 minutes after lowering the flame.
- Now keep it down till it cools overnight.
- when the amla pieces turn soft, you need to grind them into a paste.
To use henna to dye your hair:
- Mix 1/2 cup of henna with 1/4 cup of water.
- Stir the mixture until it’s completely Mixed.
- Cover the mixture with plastic wrap, and wait for 12 hours.
- Wash your hair without conditioning.
- Apply coconut oil along your hairline.
- Apply the paste mixture to small sections.
- Wrap your hair in plastic and let the color develop at least 2 hours.
2. Regular Hair Dye
With the help of our today’s guide, you’ll be wearing bold black strands in no time, with the aid of one of our 10 best picks on black dye for hair.
Things to Consider Before Hair Dye
- How Coloring Can Damage Your Hair? Major changes can seriously damage the hair and most colorists tend to do it in increments, leaving hair to heal between sessions for a few weeks. So if you’re planning a big change, make sure what you’re in for. It’s also a great idea, for that reason, to see a professional if you’re searching to do something big.
- Choose Hair Color Holding your skin tones and natural colour in mind – keep in mind that certain colors will look different on different skin tones. decide on the color you feel it look realistic on you.
- Make Sure to Condition Your Hair –When you’ve discovered the right hair color for you, not ever forget to condition. because permanent hair dyes bleach your hair’s current color, and then applying the color you want.
- How Allergic is Hair Color– Haircolor includes ingredients that can cause allergic reactions or other reactivity. An allergy check on the skin is needed 48 hours before haircolor is used. air color shades are not recommended to use on relaxed hair; wait for blanching or perming at least 14 days before colouring.
- How can I keep my hair color from fading? The Best way to avoid fading is to use the best shampoo and conditioner.
Shall we see the complete list of regular Permanent black dye for hair ?
L’Oreal Paris Fade-Defying + Permanent Hair
It makes hair look brighter, and this product is so good to make it look deep black for weeks
L’Oreal Paris Superior Choice Fade-Defying + Shine Permanent Hair Color is Look no further for stunning, fade-defying hair color with dimension. They combine their gel hair dye formula with Shine Serum Care Supreme Conditioner to help preserve vibrancy in the color as well as provide silk & shine.
Dark and Lovely Fade Resist
This choice by Dark & Lovely is one of the very best for natural or relaxed hairstyles.
Designed to help preserve relaxed & natural hair when colouring, this conditioner is filled with three fruit oils and olive to provide good nutrients from root to the tip of the hair.
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Coverage Hair Color
Nutrisse Ultra Coverage is for soft, silky, and nourished hair and infused with avocado, olive, and shea oils. P promises to give you the strongest and also most beautiful black hair with a silky and shiny look. Nutrisse Ultra is formulated using a Cover Plus Technology which helps to provide 100% coverage. It also includes a conditioner.
Revlon Root Erase Permanent Hair Color
Loved how easy this was to use. Just fill to the line in the cap, mix with brush, and apply to hair.
It is enough for up to 3 uses and that may be true, only used it once but a little went a long way also, it is not too smelly and really only noticed the smell a bit when you wash your hair after. As per Instructions “for stubborn greys leave in an additional 5 mins“. Don’t throw off the whole shampoo/conditioner use balance by just using conditioner after using this.
Naturtint Permanent Hair Color
Naturtint Permanent Hair Color stays true, doesn’t fade or turn brassy, infused with plant & seed oils , contains all you need to paint, nourish and secure your hair and scalp in one comprehensive procedure.
Natural-looking, gentle, and effective! Dermatologist checked to make sure the hair and scalp are gentle, Naturtint provide deep hydration and softness with good results. Naturtint is organic, and free from cruelty!
Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Hair Color Creme
Very beautiful and natural hair color but it fades pretty fast.It doesn’t leave your hair feeling damaged and the smell isn’t too bad. Keep in mind if you have thick hair you will need three boxes of dye.
The coverage was great and you will love it! You will not be returning to the salon for coloring treatments because this product delivered a better result than your salon treatment. Usually salon dyeing look very dull and felt as if it been chemically stripped of its moisture and shine. This product is awesome and highly recommended!!
Clairol Nice ‘n Easy Perfect
Rich color that lasts, the color and coverage are perfect. Many people don’t even realize that you colored your hair. The Best part it only take 10 MINUTES and it cover just like those that take 30 minutes, 45 minutes or even 1 HOUR. leaving it on longer will not help. if you have a lot of gray leave it on an additional 10 minutes.
The Perfect10 high speed, high gloss hair color.
Schwarzkopf Keratin Color
Schwartzkopf keratin permanent in Ruby Noir 1.8. I appreciated the pre and post-treatments provided. Upon application, it darkened pretty evenly to almost the exact color on the box. This has been the most true to color dye I’ve tried.
The coverage is amazing, and your hair will go insanely nourished because of how deeply nourishing this dye is.Schwarzkopf leaves your hair looking healthy and strong, less hair breakage versus untreated hair, and extra long-lasting color intensity! Experience our enhanced coloration.
Garnier Olia Hair Color
This Hair color with no ammonia so the chemical smell isn’t as much as a nuisance as other dyes. Great alternative to going to a salon to having your hair dyed.
Garnier Olia Hair Color uses an exclusive 60% oil blend with natural flower oils to achieve brilliant, radiant color results.
L’Oreal Paris Excellence Creme
Rich color! Soft Black is the PERFECT dark espresso color. It’s about 95% soft black and 5% dark brown. Just enough of a hint of dark brown to take the edge off of the black.
Such an absolutely beautiful and natural looking color! Also, it covers grey really well and is super easy and quick to apply with the little comb attachment.
Recommended Also : Best Snacks to Keep Your Skin Glowing