what to look for in lipstick?3 easy to use lipstick reviews

By Monica

what to look for in lipstick?Let's see the 3 easy to use lipstick reviews!

Details

Chanel Hydrabase Coco Pink

Review by amystar: In the tube it looks like a very intense almost electric bubble-gum pink (and as someone who posted, noted -- only bluer. -- If it wasn't a word before it is now! :) ) But it goes on a little (only a little) softer than it looks in the tube. You can even soften it up more by putting it over MAC subculture or spice lip liner. I have a lot of blue in my skin too so this isn't too shocking on me. Plus I have dyed black hair right now which it goes really great w/. This is the second time I bought it. The first time was about 15 years ago. (I bought it again for nostalgia's sake) I also like the way it smells -- almost like Chanel No. 19. The other thing I like about this lipstick is it seemed to moisturize my lips nicely.

Review by Lyssa2676: 99% of you will gag when you see this color; the other 1% (and you know who you are) will absolutely love it. Think bubblegum pink only bluer (is that a word??) and brighter. There's so much blue/pink in my skin that I have a terrible time with makeup in general, eyeshadow and lipstick, in particular. Just as Chanel Aquacrayon in Velveteen is my HG eyeliner, I count on Coco Pink in the summer before moving to deeper tones in the fall. I've stopped looking...MAC, Lauder, nobody can touch Chanel.

Review by cgosyne: This is the BEST lipstick ever, and it's been discontinued - why, Chanel, why?! I know a dupe for it is N.Y.C. Blue Rose, which I previously thought was discontinued, but can still be found online. Wet N' Wild has a shade called 505A that is one shade darker but VERY similar. (That color is a dupe of MAC's Rocking Chick, so I guess you could say that MAC shade is a near-dupe of Coco Pink.)

If anyone knows of any other dupes that are actually still made and sold, please share! It's a shame such a classic shade is gone.

7/04/2011 - Similar shades also include Dior Pink Caprice and YSL Tropical Pink. Still looking for more!

Tips:You may also want to see the Top 10 Best Selling Skin Care Products.

 

 

Details

Avon Double Impact Lipcolor - Baby

Review by iberian: I bought this after reading all the reviews here. It just doesn't work for me. It's too pink on me. I look like a little girl. Cute case, though.

Review by gogoamy: This is a beautiful pink-brown lipstick with light golden shimmers.It is not moisturizing but wears well.
The scent disappears quickly which is a plus since I prefer fragrance-free.The tube is a beautiful,classy burgundy case.
It is very pretty,perfect with Caramel Lipliner by Lancome.
Very flattering and natural on my very fair skin and my neutral coloring(really neutral I coud wear some cool and some warm tones but I prefer slightly cool tones).I love this one, a very nice addition to my collection of pink-brown lipticks!

Review by kimberpoo: It is definetly a YLBB COLOR. In the tube it is a pinkish-brown. The color is true,it showed up nicely with my skintone (MMM is my closest estimation). I did find it a bit dry, but I am more of a gloss girl. I just put some clear gloss over it, and it looked amazing.

Tips:You may also want to see the Top 10 Best Selling Makeup Products.

 

 

Details

Vincent Longo Lip Stain in Madison

Review by fitnessa: I like the lip stains, but I find there is way too much pigmentation in this color for me. Also, it becomes a not-too-flattering orangey-red color on me.

Review by Alexis: I wouldn't really consider this a stain because it doesn't stay on my lips as long as I would like, but it is most definitely a lovely shade of red on my nc40-42 skin. Very flattering and I am convinced it would look lovely on a variety of skin tones and lip pigments. The only drawback is that when it fades it does not fade evenly, and settles into the lines in my lips. I haven't experienced that with any other lipstick, but maybe I just need to wear this a few more times. Purchased from BBWorks sale for 6 dollars, truthfully, I would not pay more for this.

Review by wunverdoll: Love the way this felt, love the way this lasted. I have been on a lip stick quest for awhile now. Everything is too light, too thick...etc. This is perfect, I don't even mind the price-BUT. I am a PPP with auburn hair and hazel eyes, and this turned fuschia pink on me. Really, really pink. I immediately sent it back and am waiting on another color.

Tips:You may also want to see the Top 10 Best Selling Makeup Products.

Like this post?Subscribe to this blog or Add to Favorites Subscribe to this blog

This article was first published in which is good,the reproduction must indicate the source what to look for in lipstick?3 easy to use lipstick reviews

Categories: lipstick Tags: