what to look for in blush?3 easy to use blush compare

November 22nd, 2019 Leave a comment Go to comments
By Fiora

what to look for in blush?Let's see the 3 easy to use blush compare!

Details

Too Faced Sugar Plum Candy Bar

Review by taurusgurl5984: I used this as e/s using each separately, usually the light pink all over, the medium plum on the lid, and the lightest shade as a highlighter. SO pretty, since I'm always mixing my brown and purple/pink shadows. Lasted a really long time. I didn't care for it as a blush, except with a pink shimmer over it.

Review by meeshmu: Love it! What more can I say.

Review by Lola_Bear: I'm loving this, I had my eye on this every since I purchased Brown Sugar. Fabulous quality and they last all day on me. I do recommend using just a little for eyeshadow. Very pretty wintry type pinks. A gorgeous blush though.

Tips:You may also want to see the Top 10 Best Selling Skin Care Products.

 

 

Details

Becca Creme Blush - Terracotta

Review by Sybil84: This shade was too tawny and brown for my PPP-LLL complexion. I also find that Becca's Creme Blushes don't tend to wear very well, and can make my skin turn a little too dewy, borderline greasy. And I also had the problem of struggling with the plastic separating sheet, and accidentally messing up the product. Sigh.

Review by IMAproductwhore: My 2nd Becca cream blush. Possibly even more natural looking on me than Turkish rose which is also natural looking and beautiful. Blends so well into my skin like a natural glow. I love this line of makeup!

Review by joheinous: Love Becca cream blushes. Great texture and they look so natural and blend flawlessly into my skin. Enhances and gives a natural glow/beauty without lookng like you are wearing blush. It looks darker in the pan than on. When applied it it a neutral warm sunkissed glow or my fair skin with freckles. I wear Becca Sand LSC for skin color reference. I have Byzantine too which is a lighter, more peach verion of this but also very natural on. If you fine this color too dark try Byzantine. I love both and can't wait to get more. I don't mind the small size as I like cream products to get used up fast but this has plenty in it. I pat my fingers in the pan and then pat it on to my cheeks. Works like a charm.

Tips:You may also want to see the Top 10 Best Selling Makeup Products.

 

 

Details

MAC Format

Review by belle2216: My everyday fresh faced but not overdone blush. Adds shimmer that gently twinkles in the sunset (no exaggeration). It works well for my NW40-45. I love to dab some on my lips after I put on a clear gloss (I used Lorac's lip polish). Try it. A definite staple.

Review by dastac: I dont like this colour im a nw20 and i think its too orangey red for me

Review by Suzy_h: This blush is a very dark brown with red undertones. I would say that it would be hard for about 75% of women to wear, but on the other 25% it would be absolutely lovely. I apply with a light touch. It gives an effect that I like to refer to as "facial liposuction." I thoroughly like this blush, however I'm sort of a beach bunny...

Tips:You may also want to see the Top 10 Best Selling Makeup Products.

Like this post?Subscribe to this blog or Add to Favorites Subscribe to this blog

This article was first published in which is good,the reproduction must indicate the source what to look for in blush?3 easy to use blush compare

Categories: blush Tags: